Enter or Copy and Paste Recipient Numbers
Enter or Copy + paste a group of recipients to build your recipient list. touchSMS will clean and prepare your numbers for sending in seconds.
1. Navigate to Send SMS
2. Enter a Campaign Name (optional).
Tip: Using the Campaign Name option is great when sending frequently. You will be able to quickly and easily identify your campaign when viewing your reports.
3. Type in or paste your recipient numbers in the area labelled Enter or Paste Numbers then tab or click away from the box to allow touchSMS to process these.
Tip: touchSMS will verify your recipient numbers according to your default sending country first, then match remaining numbers to international regions. ie. for Australia, touchSMS will verify numbers with prefixes 614, 04, and 4 – numbers beginning with other prefixes will then attempt to be matched to prefixes of other regions. Numbers whose prefix cannot be matched to any region will be discarded.
4. Set the Sender ID by using the From dropdown
To allow recipients to reply select from Shared Local Number, Verified Number, or Virtual Number options.
To send a 1-way message that does not allow recipients to reply, select from approved Alphanumeric Sender IDs.
NOTE: If you choose an Alphanumeric Sender ID to send marketing/promotion messages, recipients cannot reply to automatically Opt-Out, therefore you must use a different Opt-Out method.
5. Type your message content in the Message text area.
Tip: One standard SMS is up to 160 characters. Use the Templates drop-down to choose a template you prepared earlier or compose your own SMS Message.
6. Select from Campaign Delivery features (optional)
Here you can schedule your message for delivery at a later date/time or recurrence. For large campaigns, you can also elect to stagger the delivery of messages in even batches, over a set amount of hours.
7. Then click Save Draft, Send Test or Send now.
Use the buttons at the bottom of the page to either save this campaign as a draft for later, send yourself a test message to ensure the SMS is perfect or Send the message now.
8. The Campaign Confirmation screen will appear with a summary of your campaign. Simply agree to the Terms and Conditions and click Submit Campaign.
Before submitting any message, ensure you are adhering to the privacy rules of Consent, Identification and Opt-Out.
Your message has now been sent and will arrive at the handset shortly.