Setting Up Keywords
Once you have purchased and set up your Virtual Number, you can create text in Keywords with different Auto Replies:
1. Navigate to Virtual Numbers.
2. Click on the Virtual Number hyperlink.
3. At the bottom of the screen your will see Keywords.
Select Create Keyword.
4. Enter your desired Keyword.
Tip: This will be the word you ask your recipients to text in to your Virtual number.
5. Select your Keyword Status.
Tip: You can enable Keywords for a particular period and disable them once you have ended your promotion. Disabling keywords means you can set them up once and use them at different periods without having to re-set them.
6. Set up your Auto Reply:
Select a Sender ID and compose your Auto Reply Message.
7. Once you have made your changes, click Save.
8. You will receive a notification that your changes have been saved on the next screen.